Experience Kashmir – Tour Package
7 Nights - 8 Days
Kashmir valley is known for its ethereal beauty. From the majestic Himalayan peaks to the magical green valleys, Kashmir is a treat to the eyes. Dotted with gorgeous lakes and beautiful gardens, Kashmir is truly mesmerising. You can spend hours on Shikara ride or explore the green valleys, a trip to Kashmir is never going to disappoint.
In this trip, you are going to experience the best of Kashmir in a week. You will experience the elegance of a houseboat, take a shikara ride and explore the beautiful valleys and mountains of Gulmarg and Sonmarg. This Kashmir tour package will help you explore Kashmir in all its charm.
- Stay in a beautiful houseboat.
- Take a ride in world’s second highest Gondola.
- Watch the sunset while riding a Shikara on the Dal Lake.
- Take Instagram worthy pictures in the beautiful valleys of Pahalgam and Sonmarg.
- Treat your taste buds with delectable Kashmiri cuisines and cups of hot Kahwa.
Day 1: Pick up from Srinagar Airport
After arriving at Srinagar Airport, you will be transferred to a Houseboat. Welcome to Paradise on Earth! The remaining day is at leisure where you can take a sunset shikara ride or explore the local markets and the area. Overnight stay at a houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After an early breakfast, head towards Pahalgam. Once you reach Pahalgam, check in to a hotel.
Day 3: Pahalgam Local [Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari]
Explore the beautiful town of Pahalgam adorned with a blanket of pine trees and the beautiful Lidder river. Explore the gorgeous green valleys around Pahalgam this day. After a full day of sightseeing and thrilling time, return back to your hotel for a good night’s rest.
Day 4: Pahalgam – Sonmarg
Start after an early breakfast and drive towards the picturesque Sonmarg. Also known as the “Meadow of Gold”, Sonmarg is one of the most beautiful places in Kashmir. Explore the gorgeous meadows of Sonmarg. You can also take a pony ride to the gorgeous Thajiwas Glacier. Sonmarg is also known as the Gateway to Ladakh. Overnight, stay at a hotel in Sonmarg.
Day 5: Sonmarg - Srinagar
After a hearty breakfast, drive back to Srinagar and check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Srinagar.
Day 6: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After an early breakfast, drive towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg, also known as the meadow of flowers is one of the most beautiful tourist spots in Kashmir. As you drive towards Gulmarg, you will definitely enjoy the beauty of nature. The mountains will accompany you almost throughout the journey.
There are a number of tourist attractions in Gulmarg, mainly the ski slopes and the 18-hole golf course. Explore the place at leisure, take a gondola ride and enjoy the exuberant beauty of Gulmarg. Return to Srinagar after your Gulmarg Day Trip and overnight stay in a hotel in Srinagar.
Day 7: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
The entire day is for exploring Srinagar. Pay a visit to the Shankaracharya Temple, visit the Mughal gardens or take a shikara ride. In the evening, visit the local markets.
Day 8: Srinagar- Airport drop by noon
The time to bid farewell to this beautiful valley has come. You will be dropped to the airport by noon. Leave Kashmir with some wonderful and unforgettable memories.
7 Nights – 8 Days
+ 5% GST
- Accommodation on Double/ Triple sharing basis on minimum Three star Rated properties as per customer ratings.
- Meals on MAP (Breakfast and Dinner daily) basis,
- All local transport and sightseeing as per itinerary,
- All road tax, toll and parking, driver charges,
- All necessary permits,
- Sanitization kit.
- Group First Aid Kit Box.
- Welcome Kit & welcome drinks [Non-Alcoholic] on first day.
- Well experienced and enthusiastic Trip Leader.
- Monument & Others Entrance fees & local guide charges are excluded if required.
- Any extra expenses like Shikara ride, Pony Ride, Cable Car Ride, any kind of Adventure sports etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft drinks & porterage,
- Wi-Fi, Room Heater, etc. charges as may be applicable.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included & mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ shall be considered as Exclusions.
Know Before You Go
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- ExplorEarth reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for any reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block, vvip interference, political manifestation etc.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.