We take your privacy seriously and are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected.
We may collect the following personal information from you when you visit our site, book an itinerary with us, subscribe to newsletters, fill out forms and in connection with any other activities and features that we make available on our site.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to surveys
You may also visit our site anonymously. We will collect any information from the you only if you voluntarily submit them.
Non personal information
We may also collect non personal information about you whenever you interact with us. non-personal information may include the browser name, your IP address, the operating system that you are using and any other technical and similar information.
How we use the collected information
- We collect the information to understand you, give you a better experience and in general for the following purposes:
- For internal record keeping
- To personalize user experience. We may use the information to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site. We may use the feedback provided by you to improve our service and resources.
- To run a promotion, contest, surveys or other site feature. We may send the users information they agreed to receive about topics that are of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to provide any information and stories about our site. It may also be used to respond to some queries, questions and other requests. If a user decides to subscribe to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news about Destinations Nearby, updates and other information.
- We will never sell, trade or rent your information.
Protection of information
We are committed to ensure that your information is secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and protect your information. However, we shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised or any security leak happened at the end of our hosting provider.
Third party websites
Advertising and Affiliate links
Also, the site uses affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase via the link. The price paid by you is the same whether you use our affiliate link or buy from the vendor’s website directly. Using an affiliate link does not make a difference to your experience.
Modification and Your acceptance of these terms